How to Become a Connecticut Yankee

But, I do not intend to join King Arthur´s court.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Interview on Monday

So I´m going to the big scary Embassy interview this coming Monday. I´ve had a lot of paperwork to do lately and I had to have a HIV test and lung x-rays to determen if I have TB. Then I went to a Medical Examination where I was asked lots of questions and the doctor counted my testacles!

I have to provide evidence of my relationship with Rebecca, which seems kind of silly to me. How do you prove a relationship? That´s stuff like emails, pictures, passport stamps and so on.

I´ve been selling off stuff lately, last night I sold my Marshall JMC 800 stack and tonight I sold the BMW. Here´s a picture.


While I´m at it I suppose I should post a picture of the one I had before that because I want to.


Now that was a cool car and pure joy to drive.

I have a ticket to fly to The States on the 30th this month. Hopefully everything will be OK at the interview and I´ll be able to leave then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ég get ekki beðið. Ég sakna þín svoooo mikið.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Oskar Petur said...

Já, alltaf sama vesenið á þessum könum. Vonandi verðurðu ekki með berkla (!).

Góða ferð til USA og bið að heilsa The Gilmore Girls!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home