How to Become a Connecticut Yankee

But, I do not intend to join King Arthur´s court.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

A lot going on

Last Friday Rebecca and I went to Town Hall to get our Marriage Licence. It was an experience. The lady handling it had to do it three times over because she kept on making mistakes. Well she finally got it right and then we had to raise our right hands and make an oath that the information we gave were correct. We felt like idiots.

I got my Social Security Card on Monday!!!

We have a dining room again, I finished painting it on Friday and we cleaned it up and rearranged it on Saturday. To celebrate we had a two course meal. Roasted Chicken with mushroom creamy sauce and and Chocolate Souffle for desert. It was yummy.

Now I´m working on the hallway, it´s a lot more work than I thought it would be Hoping I can paint the walls on Saturday, then the moldings early next week.

I´m watching My Name is Earl, good things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.
Congratulations on your marriage licence, sounds like it was kinda idiodic, like you said :D - do you know if you have to make an oath back in Iceland when you apply for a simular licence?
I'm thinking about taking a NC driver licence. They don't approve of my icelandic driver licence in stores... so i'm basicly holding no valid ID :S
Could I apply for a SSN?

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home