How to Become a Connecticut Yankee

But, I do not intend to join King Arthur´s court.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Fridge

Our fridge died the other day so we were forced to get a new one. We looked and looked and the search was going nowhere until we came to a local appliance store. The thing was we did not want anything made in a third world country and it had to be low on energy and fit the space we have i.e. not a side by side fridge.We ended up with this thing here.



The Windshield Wipers on the Cadillac stopped working the day we got the new fridge, actually when I was on my way home from work to receive the guys bringing it! So Pat my boss found me a new (used) motor which I promptly replaced on Friday. Still the wipers didn´t work and I realised that the washer didn´t work either. Last morning everything worked but this morning it didn´t. So it´s quite clear that the lever is broken, a common problem in cars where you can tilt the steering wheel. So now I´ll have to find a new lever (a co worker might actually have one) and replacing it involves taking the steering wheel off!

And finally Wilco will be playing in the area late June and Low will be opening up for them. That will be a nice Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home