How to Become a Connecticut Yankee

But, I do not intend to join King Arthur´s court.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

of Montreal

The show was a lot of fun, a raised stage, cool background screens, Brian Poole had his wings on. They only played songs from their last three albums and the one to come, which I guess was ok.

Opening bands were the exellent MGMT

And the funny Grand Buffet

Tomorrow I won´t have smoked for two weeks.

Two weeks ago I bought an ´88 BMW 325. I´ll post pictures a.s.a.p.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oskar Petur said...

Of Montreal voru æðisleg hérna líka en ekkert í líkingu við Deerhoof, samt. Annars gekk Airwaves alveg af göflunum í snilldarböndum þetta árið (Grizzly Bear, !!!, Annuals og þó nokkur íslensk brilleruðu líka).

1:09 PM  
Blogger Herborg Haraldsdottir said...

Hæ elskan
Þú ert ekkert smá duglegur:)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home