How to Become a Connecticut Yankee

But, I do not intend to join King Arthur´s court.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Monday, September 03, 2007

Fixing a Cadillac

I finally started fixing rust on three doors on the Cadillac. Well I took the door panels and the mouldings off of them. Tomorrow I´m taking the car to the shop and will clean off the rust and bondo it. Hopefully I´ll have it painted early next week.


As you can see the door handles, the window mouldings and the outside mirror are still on the car. I´m not taking that stuff off until I´m ready to paint since I´ll have to store it outside. Don´t want rain inside of the doors.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Þá var nú kjúklingurinn skárri:-)

Kv. Óli.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ingimar said...

hann var í það minnsta minna verk

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home