How to Become a Connecticut Yankee

But, I do not intend to join King Arthur´s court.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Nice Day

Yesterday was a nice day (apart from the $300 cell phone bill). My boss came to me just before lunch to tell me how pleased he was with my work and told me I´m getting a raise.

When I came home we went out to do yard work after supper. I mowed, Rebecca cleaned out flowerbeds and B cleaned out the fireplace in the backyard and around it. Then in the twilight we started a fire and roasted marshmallows on a branch from a tree. And when I was taking hey and leafs to the compound by the edge of the woods I saw a Bobcat! Very cool.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ég átti einu sinni Mercury Bobcat :)
Þér fannst hann ekkert cool !!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ingimar said...

Steini minn, Mercury er Ford (For Only Retarded Drivers) ;)

1:03 AM  
Blogger Alda Rose said...

hae jeg veit thu ert vinur Ola sko, jeg er kvennsan hans, hjer er bloggid okkar.

wwww.icefornia.blogspot.com

Alda

6:02 PM  
Blogger oskar@fjarhitun.is said...

Kewl. Þú ert semsagt að vinna við það að smíða kappakstursbíla og ert þess vegna "getting a race". Go, Schumacker!!!

Eða ertu kannski "getting a raise"?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ingimar said...

Ætli ég sé ekki að "getting a raise" Þannig að ég er enginn SchumaCHer ;)Það er betra að hafa stafsetningua í lagi þegar maður leiðréttir aðra ;)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ingimar said...

Búinn að laga :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Oskar Petur said...

Touchê!

Ó.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home